Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter...

We had a super busy weekend, but a great one celebrating that Jesus is alive! These are the pictures from Sunday before church. Our church had 4 services for Easter Sunday, so we worked in the nursery for 3rd service and went to the 4th service at 1:00. Between the two campuses, our church had 15,870 people in attendance (9 services total at 2 campuses!) There were 157 salvations, not including the kids services (over 300 salvations, including kids!) God is amazing...God is ALIVE!!! By the time we got home it was 2:30, so we ate a light lunch, put the kids down and I started working on a Jewish dish that I was taking to the Passover "Seder" we had that evening with our life group. I made a Noodle Kugel and it came out of the oven just in time to head out! We had a great time at the Seder...very interesting! We were all exhausted by the time we got home, but thankful for a great day celebrating our Savior!!!

Here are a few pics of my Easter sweeties...



~Sweet Easter Princess~

~Lovely in Lilac~

~Glamour Girl~

~So, I can't even believe these shoes she's wearing. They are a size 1, as in big girl size. Not even a year ago, I bought her a size 11 (so in the last year, she went through 11, 12, 13 and now a 1...oh gracious!) But aren't they CUTE!!!~

~walking to church~

~Sweet Daddy with Sweet Kids~

~Take 2~


~me and my babies~

~me and my sweet girl~


I have more photos from the rest of the weekend and earlier on Easter morning...will post soon!

0 comments: