Friday, September 11, 2009

my oh my...


...i have A LOT of catching up to do!!! I've pretty much taken a blog posting hiatus this summer. Everyone that I originally began blogging for now has facebook, so I started just posting my photos on there and sharing stories via status updates. However, I also began blogging for memory's sake....to keep a record of all the cute things my kids say and do on a daily basis, so it is still important to me to blog. I just haven't had time! I'm going to try to catch up on the last couple of months this weekend...we'll see how that goes! I guess I'll just rewind and start where I left off last time:

***************************************************************

Michael Jackson tribute...


Funny thing Asher was doing for quite a while...and even funnier is that he started the week that Michael Jackson died - wearing ONE sock on ONE hand! It was hilarious how often we'd find him walking around the house like that for several weeks! Must have been his tribute to MJ! :) I took pics everytime my camera was handy. Here are a few of them:















*************************************************************************


Silver Dollar City...


We were able to go to Silver Dollar City over the summer and had a great time! Here are a few shots of the kids:



~Lynzi enjoying the clogging show~




~doin' a little toe tappin'...she really got into it~






~Asher hanging out on a train~






~cutie pie~

***********************************************************************


General Council...


We spent a week in Orlando for General Council last month. It was a really busy week...with lots of work involved, but we had a good time. Here are a few of my favorites from the week:


~these two boys absolutely MeLt my heart~


~cutest head shot ever~

~gorgeous girl~



~baby boy...17.5 months old~


~Daddy and kiddos~



~my boys~


~me and my girly~

Well, that is ALL for tonight! Check back soon for more...

0 comments: