What a great day Father's Day was...
Thank you, Lord:
- for the amazing daddy you gave my babies!!! It's such a blessing to share life and the journey of parenthood with someone so phenomenal!
- for my daddy too. He is an amazing man of God who has always been a great example in every way! He's also a fabulous PawPaw (he followed the role of PawPaw in some fantastic footsteps!)
- for my incredible father-in-law ("Poppy") who I am grateful for as well.
- and for all of our Grandpa's too!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Father's Day, celebrating the men in their life!!!
We had a great day celebrating Ryan! We got up early and went to the early service at church, so I would have time when we got back to finish cooking Ryan's special lunch! Here was the menu (some of Ryan's faves):
- succulent roasted prime rib
- baked sweet potato (with butter and brown sugar)
- fresh spinach-greek salad
- crispy garlic ciabatta bread
- homemade root beer ice cream
Nate came over too because Sarah is out of town, so after lunch...we just enjoyed the afternoon, playing with the kids. Then we had LifeGroup in the evening.