Monday, June 1, 2009

few pics from our trip...

I mentioned in the last post that the kids and I were able to make a trip "home" last week for an "Operation Recupe Mom" visit!!! She had her second knee replaced, which is obviously a huge surgery and she really wanted us to be there to help her recover. Ryan was in the Phillipines, working on one of our missions projects...so it was the perfect opportunity to head home. It's LOTS of work to prep and pack and get ready to travel with 2 kids, but when you are doing it alone...whew! But it was well worth it. We had a great time and mom is progressing fantastically!!! I left my camera at my cousins house when we went there for her graduation party...and just got it in the mail, so I thought I would post just a few pics.


This was actually the day before we left. We had to make a library run to take back a few of Lynzi's books that were due, before we left. Asher got really tickled....



...and of course, this is what he was tickled about...she cracks him up!!!


The kids playing on the airplane ride. They both did really amazing. The flight there (the second leg) was perfect b/c nobody sat in the seat next to us, so we could spread out and toward the end...I let Asher sit in his very own seat, which you can't really tell he was excited by this picture (not sure what this expression is...actually, I think he is chewing on a cheerio) but he loved having his own seat!

PawPaw, Asher and I went to an Astro's game....and Asher was quite the fan!







So here was the true reason for the trip! Asher with his new walking skills was coaching Grammi on how to walk with her new knee!!! They practiced walking together alot! :)

This was at my cousin's graduation party...the luau boys!

and my favorite one of all.......

~Panama Ash~

more to come....

2 comments:

Melissa said...

So lucky to have a good experience flying w/ kids. Its hard to do even w/o them. They are too cute.

Steve & Jennifer said...

How fun! Loving Asher's hair style!