Saturday, May 23, 2009

Another funny conversation with a "sweet girl"....

I'm really just posting this so I don't forget it...so I can tell Ryan when he gets back.

She hung out at my Aunt Laura and Uncle Richard's today, while Asher and I went to an Astro's game with my dad.

***side note: I guess I haven't mentioned yet that the kids and I came "home" for a visit at my parents house this week. Ryan is in the Phillipines and my mom just had her second knee replaced)...so we came to help her recover! Thanks Mom and Dad for making it possible!***

Anyways, so after I picked Lynzi up...on our way home, I asked her if she was a sweet girl.

Her response:

"Oh, yes ma'am...I was sweet! Sweeter than you could ever imagine!!!" :)

I guess that answers that! That's my sweet girl....

1 comments:

Melissa said...

I love these little conversations.