Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 random facts about me...

This thing has been going around Facebook and I think just about everyone who has a facebook has done it and half of them had tagged me for it...so I finally did it. The rules are to list 25 random facts about yourself, then tag 25 people to do it also. Since I took the time to do it, I figured I'd post it on here. You should do it too!!!

1. I've had a HUGE crush on Ryan since I was a little girl...I told my mom when I was 12 years old that I would marry him someday!!!

2. I don't know why I am doing this thing...I do not have time (that's why I am doing it while everyone in my family is asleep!!!) But since 2.8 million people tagged me for it, i figured I would try to figure out 25 things about me to type. ;)

3. I taught 2nd grade when we lived in California (while Ryan was in the Navy...until I was pregnant for Lynzi.)

4. I can't believe that I've been married to my sweetheart for 10 amazing years! He is absolutely my dream come true!!!

5. Ryan and I were youth pastors for 4 years after we got married.

6. I was the church "janitor" for about 6 years!

7. I love carrying on a conversation and laughing with Lynzi..."we crack each other up" (as she likes to say!) She is my sweet little precious doll!!!

8. I never imagined I could love a little boy as much as I love Asher...I am completely SMITTEN with him and I cannot get enough of him!

9. I have so much fun going to the little playgroup that we put together (I'm not sure who enjoys it more...me or the kids!!!)...and I'm sad that tomorrow is most likely our last day to go (but I hope that the other girls keep it up after I leave!)

10. I'm 100% a choco-holic (I think pregnancy intensified it...yeah, I'll blame it on pregnancy!)

11. I loved being pregnant.

12. I played basketball from 5th grade until 12th grade.

13. Two of my bestest friends and I all had our babies within 3 1/2 months of each other (like we had always wanted it to be...but it wasn't really planned!!!)

14. We are about to move to begin our work as missionaries (which God called us to 10 years ago. We finally made it...in his timing! And it was a GREAT journey getting to this point!)

15. I love George W. Bush (and he put his arm around me for a picture when he was Gov. of Texas and I was a jr. in high school...he recognized our basketball team after winning state! Yeah, me and him...we're tight, but i cannot find the picture anywhere!) ***sidenote: if any of my b-ball friends has a copy of that picture...will you scan it and send it to me, please!?!? thanks.

16. My parents are amazing...they are the true picture of what a fabulous marriage looks like!!!

17. I am addicted to the "dot, dot, dot" when typing. You can look back at what I've written so far and I'm sure there are already like 30 "..."'s!

18. I do not like the flavor of coffee at all...but i do love the smell!!!

19. Tomorrow is my brother's birthday...Happy Birthday, Coy! (and my aunt's too.)

20. I love hanging out with my mom...next to Ryan, she is my very best friend and I want to be just like her!!!

21. I love the Lord my God with ALL my heart, ALL my soul, and ALL my strength!

22. I am a game junkie...game night is my FAVORITE!!!

23. I am very competitive..but in a loving, sweet-spirited way, of course!!! :)

24. I am a huge fan of roller coasters! Ryan and I used to get season passes to Six Flags every year and one summer, we went on a little vacation to all of the Six Flags parks in Texas...Astroworld, Fiesta Texas and Six Flags over Texas!

25. My in-laws are so wonderful. And my Kak is one of my very best friends!!!

***Oh wait, there's more...

* For the first 28 years of my life, purple was my favorite color. But suddenly in the last year...I can't get enough RED!!!

*Ryan and I graduated from college on the same exact day! Our colleges were 2 hours apart and we lived in the middle. His ceremony was in the morning and mine was in the evening...so we got to go to each others!!!

WOW...I never imagined I'd come up with 27 things!

YOUR TURN!!! :)

p.s. (It's much easier than it looks!)

0 comments: