Saturday, December 6, 2008

Asher's first tooth...

...finally! Asher's first tooth finally popped through yesterday. We were driving along and Lynzi was leaned over in her car seat, playing with him, and she said, "Ashy got a tooth!" I didn't think much of it, just because she always blurts out random things!!! But when we got to where we were going, I was playing with him and saw a little flash of something pearly looking...and sure enough...he had a tooth!!! Lynzi had her first tooth at 6 months, so I was surprised that Asher still didn't have any at 9 months. It was fine with me though...I'll keep him as baby as I can as long as I can!!! :) I'll TRY to get a picture of it as soon as I can, but that will be a difficult task. He is very proud of it, however! When we talk about it...he just smiles real big and shows it to us (but not quite long enough to actually get a picture of it!) We'll see!!!

0 comments: