Saturday, March 28, 2009

Do you...

read this blog???

I'm just curious who actually looks at my blog. If you are reading this right now...will you please leave me a comment, just so I'll know who my audience is :)!!! The main reason I do this is for memory-sake and also for our families who are far away to see what's going on with us...but I'd love to know who else looks at it.

If you have never left a comment...it's easy. You don't even have to have an account. Just scroll a tiny bit, just to the bottom of this post and click on "# comments" (right next to where it says, 'posted by Laci')...then type your message in the "leave comment" box and if you don't have an account or don't want to sign in, you just click on the "anonymous button" (but don't forget to sign your name if you do it anonymously!) Then click on the "publish comment" button and you are done.

Thanks. I look forward to seeing who all is out there in "blog land!" :)

17 comments:

Melissa said...

I read it!

Sarah said...

I'm a loyal reader ;)

Steve Boyd said...

Hi Laci,
This is Steve Boyd. I do check your blog spot often. I really enjoy seeing all the nice photos of you and Ryan and Lynzi and Asher. It's good, too, to read the personal information you put there about your family.
I'm looking forward with great excitement to visiting all of you next weekend.

Answering the Call said...

Hi Laci,
Our names are Josh and Angela and we read it! We are missionaries with World Gospel Mission and are planning on moving to Uganda, Africa this fall with our two "little men" and the little one that is due in July! We have a blog too it is http://samandzach.blogspot.com
We like to read your blog, it is uplifting and encouraging to us!
Blessings,
Angela Bryant

mindy~ree said...

You know I read it! ;)

Meredith Arledge said...

I'm here! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Laci my name is Jessica and I met you when your family visited our church in Corpus Christi, Tx. I came across your blog some how and have been reading it since. Glad yall are doing great!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Grady and I read/look at the blog. He loves to look at the pictures of Lynzi and it helps him remember his cousin. Take care!
Love,
Grady and Julia

The Sheffield Fam said...

I do I do! Yay, I love and miss you very very much! I need my best friend back. Not that you are gone, but you know what I mean :) I can't wait to come visit this summer.... :) ......in our new car!!!

Kayla said...

chica, chica!

I read and SUPPORT!

:)

Laci said...

Thanks for all of your comments! If you haven't commented yet...keep 'em coming!!! It's fun to know who all visits the blog!

Crystal said...

Hey Laci,

I'm guilty :o)

Judith and Lance said...

Laci -- I really enjoy your blog and am a loyal reader! Keep it up! Sorry I don't always comment.

Anonymous said...

Hey Laci! I read it too! :)

Becky

Jenn said...

Hey Laci - I'm reading!!! I might be a little behind but I try to get to it at least once a week for updates...so glad things are going well with you all. Take care - Jenn

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blogs and seeing all the wonderful pics!!!
Jen Pitts :)

antho said...

I read your blog whenever I think of it! I love following you guys and think it's amazing what you are doing! blessings!