Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Asher's first swim...

Well, we went swimming at my brother and sister-in-law's house and Asher got in for his first swim! But, did I take a picture before he got out??? NOOO! What was I thinking??? Anyways, so the next time we went over there...I took pictures. So, it's not really his first "official" swim, but its his first "documented" swim! He LOVES the water. Here are a few pics of Asher with his PawPaw in the pool!




Then there's Lynzi! She loves the idea of swimming and the pool, but she's a little skittish when it comes to actually going under or floating on her back, etc. She doesn't want us to take even a finger off of her when she's in the water. She started swim lessons this week at the YMCA, so I'll post about that later. But for now, here are some pics of her the same day as the Asher pics!








0 comments: