Tuesday, August 31, 2010

who will be visitor #14,000???

I promise to update with new pictures and stories soon (b/c I have so many just waiting to tell...specifically back to school for my sweet baby girl or I should say Kindergartner!!!) But I just noticed that my blog counter is at 13, 991!!! So, I wondered who would be blog visitor #14,000?!?!? So anyone that visits between now and then...leave a comment with what number you were just for fun! I did this back at like 8,000 or something and my friend Meredith won (it was a HUGE prize too...a big pat on her back from herself!!!) hehe.

Anyways, just for fun...do it! ;)

4 comments:

The Sheffield Fam said...

AAAGGGGHHHH... I AM NUMBER 14,000!!!!!! WHOOP!!!!

Laci said...

YAY!!! Are you ready to hear your prize?!?! A trip to come see me!!! Wooohooo! :)

findingpiece said...

I just enjoyed your blog. :) From one sister in christ to another!! Your sweeties, are indeed sweet!! Please feel free to check out my blog as well.

http://findingtherightpiece.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

HI LACI!!! IT IS YOUR SECOND DAUGHTER!