Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day...

We had a great Father's Day spoiling the sweet daddy that God blessed my babies with...and being thankful for their precious PawPaw, Poppy and great grandpas too!!! We are so grateful for the phenomenal men that God put into our lives...such an incredible blessing!

My little family woke up to the smell of freshly baked banana bread and all mosied out of bed and into the kitchen for a slice before getting ready for church. Then we headed to church for an amazing sermon about "The Blessed Man". It was wonderful and they gave each man a huge beef jerky stick! They also had steak giveaways in church...hilarious, but what man doesn't want steak!?!?

Speaking of steak, I think we joined about 94% of the American population in grilling steaks yesterday for lunch, along with corn on the cob, homemade sweet potato fries and fresh strawberry pie! That put everyone to sleep while I cleaned up and got to my 3rd round of cooking for the day. I was in charge of snack for life group yesterday, so I made a veggie pizza (crescent rolls covered with cream cheese/ranch mixture and piled high with fresh veggies...yum) and another batch of banana bread.

After everyone's naps...we gave Daddy his Father's Day presents! I printed and framed each of the kid's pictures for his office and we also got him a nice watch

Then we headed out to Life Group and had a great time of fellowship and studying the book "Crazy Love"! We are all really enjoying this book!!!

Here are the only pics I took yesterday. None of them are fabulous, but at least I got something! Nobody is even smiling in the daddy/kids pic...but we were short on time, so I just went with it! And Asher's pic is super blurry, but since I'm posting Lynzi's...I'll post his too! He's still cute...blurry or not! :)

~my sweet bunch...even though they're not smiling~


~Lynzi on our way to church~


~incredibly blurry, but incredibly cute~



0 comments: