Wednesday, May 26, 2010

big days ahead...

I got a new layout today for my blog, but I'm not sure I like it just yet. I'll probably just have to get used to it.

So, a big few days ahead with lots of photo-opps! Tonight Lynzi has her graduation from the preschool department at church! It will be so much fun, including cap and gown ceremony and cake and juice boxes afterwards! The preschool department at church is called "The Zoo" and it is amazing. Lynzi will miss it, I know...because when she moves up on Sunday there will be no more beloved "playland"!!! That's okay...she'll do great with the transition, I'm sure!

Then tomorrow she starts her first day of Kindergarten Summer School! We got a call today from the school's automated message service, giving us all the details for in the morning. We're all excited about it. Well, I'm not sure how excited Asher will be to leave his Sissy at school and come home to just me and him! They are such great play buddies and I don't think he is going to like it very much! We'll see.

Plenty of photos to come in the next few days.....