Thursday, October 22, 2009

fall yard...

This is our first fall to live in "The Ozarks" and we're loving it! It is so beautiful and we've been amazed by all the beautiful fall colors, even in our own front yard! We have an "Autumn Blaze Maple" tree in our front yard and I've been documenting it's color change...


These two pictures are from the first fall frost we had last week...





I need to take a picture since the frost last week because 85% of the maple tree leaves have fallen off already! Lynzi and I took a field trip to the front yard today and collected a bag full of leaves for a project. I'll have to post pictures of the project too!
Happy Fall! :)

2 comments:

The Sheffield Fam said...

I looooooooooove those mums!

Melissa said...

I do miss real fall color. We only had 2 weeks of it in ID and then winter blew in. Those two weeks were well worth it.